The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – by the creator of this award Okoto.
I was nominated by The Silver Lady. Thank you so much for this honor. 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself
- When I am focusing on any writing I play music.
- I would like to conduct research in the autism field.
- I am able to solve a Rubik’s cube and its cousin the dodecahedron.
My Nominations Are:
- Rainy Day
- anotetohuguette by Kimberly
- Eyes + Words by Jacob
- sci.casual by Johnny; You were one of the first people I followed. Your posts helped me keep my motivation.
- mySestina by Zigyasa
- Living vs Existing by Cherylene
- Cee’s Photography
- Femiiesther by Esther
- Nita 0216 Blog by Nita
Time & Reflections Questions:
- I started blogging because I wanted to continue writing. This was something much more for myself.
- My alarm motivates me to get up and turn it off in the mornings.
- If I could go on a retreat somewhere I would choose Bar Harbor, Maine because of the beautiful night sky.
- I would like to learn everything that I haven’t learned yet. I am a huge fan of learning and try to learn something each day.
- If I had to give advice to someone starting a blog I would say, don’t worry about how much traffic you get. Focus in on the days when your post gets the most traffic; this should become your voice.
My 5 questions:
- What is the biggest challenge you face while blogging?
- How do you overcome writers block?
- What motivates you most in life?
- What is your goal(s) in life?
- What benefits do you get from your blog?
My best posts: