I have been nominated by the amazing blogger Dailylife330 for this award and it’s quite an honor for me. I’m honored to get another nomination, I truly appreciate it however I think this is more about the other nominated bloggers than about myself. Please do check out my nominator’s and my nominees blogs because they each bring an interesting element to the world.
- You have to thank the person who nominated you for this award and provide a link to their blog.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts about myself.
- I watch social experiments on YouTube, my favorite series to watch is 0-100 by SoulPancake.
- I often challenge people’s statements, not as a know it all but to show them the flaws within their statements. I also learn a lot by doing this.
- I walked too and from school starting in kindergarten to my 8th grade year.
- I don’t write in hopes that people will read or even enjoy what I write. I write because one day my words will be priceless.
- I play call of duty to unwind and forget my day.
- I want to give a TedTalk, I just don’t know what I’d say to a room full of strangers.
- I love when people choose to share stories of their life with me. I learn how they become the person I see before but I also get to be apart of their life in some small way.
Saying facts about myself is difficult because I don’t think I’m that special to have interesting facts about myself. Nonetheless there they are 7 more facts into my small little world. Now here are my nominations for the versatile blogger award.
- Beer-enity Now!
- Nicholas Gagnier-Karmalinguist
These nominees each have a unique style and quality of writing. I enjoy going through my reader and reading their pieces. They display exceptional work and continue to make me want to be a better write. My glass is raised to you for all the hard work and dedication you put into your writings.
Nominees you do not have to participate in this award. Being nominated for an award is recognition for your hard work.
To my readers, thank you for taking the time our of your day to read my blogs. Without you my words would simply exist with no purpose.