– Let’s skip this part.
– Tiny vulnerable infant not aware of the big, big world.
– Laughter, games and cheer with hits of sorrow that stain my mind.
– Hard work, broken hearts alongside musical notes and well kept secrets.
– Strong willed, eager, independent responsible adult-ish with not one but two degrees, what mighty times they were.
– Uneasy, anxious and lost in a forest of uncertain watching others settle into their nest.
The rest is still being written….
I don’t know what will come after this young adulthood season. What I do know is that wherever I am, I will always be better than I was yesterday. Each day gives us an opportunity to fine tune ourselves to finally be the best of the best. As a wise man once said
Be the best you can be, until you can be better.A wiseman